This blog post gives some highlights from the recent release candidate for Fuse version 1.
On Friday I released new code that serves as the latest candidate for Fuse version 1. Here are some of the things that were included:
- Maintenance API — the maintenance API was completed. The maintenance API contains queries and services for managing reminders, alerts, and maintenance history.
- Fix Refresh Token Refreshing — Refresh token refreshing is more robust now and integrated with the "fleet as repository for OAuth tokens" model of linking Fuse to Carvoyant.
- Refactor Weekly Report — The weekly report now uses a separate function to get the fleet summary. This new function will also be used for generating exportable CSV files for taxes and other use cases.
- Name changes — some query and event names were changed to be more consistent.
There have also been changes to Joinfuse.com:
- Add status — the provisioning app now shows the status of the link between vehicles and Carvoyant as well as some basic data about the vehicle.
- Version choice — there are both product and development version of the service. Joinfuse now recognizes which the user is attached to and uses the correct service.